Cutting Diameter of 1”
Blade length of 2.10”
Blade thickness of .042”
- Premium Steel heat treated to a perfect blend of durability and sharpen-ability.
- 1” cutting diameter for a decreased blade angle for a decreased angle of attack. This increases penetration and decrease deflection.
- Raised inner rib for increased structural integrity.
- The Smooth dishing of the inner rib aids in penetration, as well as flight stability at high speeds.
- Cut on Contact Tip. Reduces skip angle and aids in splitting bones.
- Ceramic finish for a slick surface to aid in penetration and corrosion resistance.
- Spin tested for trueness.
- Ready to hunt.
- Packaged weight-matched . +/- 2g.
Sold in packs of 3.
*Please allow a couple extra days for shipping. These heads are hand finished upon order.