Help spray a little more blood on your track!!! The BloodRing add-on to all Evolution 2.0 single-bevel broadheads removes the worry of not having blood on your next tracking job!
- Designed using NON-Hardened stainless steel to enable the BloodRings to bend or break if they hit heavy bone. Single-bevel broadheads are designed to split heavy bone, and BloodRings are designed to GET OUT OF THE WAY!
Each BloodRing is hand-ground and is not a mass-produced product. Weights vary from 12.0-13.0 grains.
- Leaves a triangle evulsion in a traditional single-bevel’s famous “S” cut to prevent the wound from closing.
- Grabs lung tissue as it passes through.
- Six brass weights are included so that you can practice with your field tips or with your broadheads without additional damage to your target.
- These will never be as sharp as your Tuffhead Evolution Broadheads. Stainless will make for a nice edge, but it will not retain the edge the same as your broadhead- THEY DO NOT NEED TO AND ARE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AS A TISSUE RIPPERS!
- BloodRings are treated with a corrosion inhibitor but need to be treated with the same care as your Evolution heads (it takes two seconds).
- If you are looking for a honed finish, it is available but not necessary for the BloodRings to be effective.