The left-bevel Broadheads will work perfectly with the current Bloodrings, but the true left-bevel cut bloodrings will not be available for another 14-21 days.
Cutting width of 1.1875”
Blade length of 1.36”
Blade thickness of .070”
- S7 Tool Steel heat treated to a perfect blend of durability and sharpen-ability.
- 28 deg single bevel from the centerline creates a razor-sharp cutting edge with proper twist rate.
- Tip-to-tail ferrule design increases strength and reduces tip curl.
- Oversized ferrule ending to increase wound opening diameter during “S” pattern path. This also places more weight down the centerline for improved flight.
- 4-way Cut On Contact Tip reduces skip angle and aids in splitting bones.
- Ceramic finish for a slick surface to aid in penetration and corrosion.
- Spin tested for trueness.
- Hand-finished and hunt-ready.
- Packaged matched Weight. +/- 5g.
- Patent Pending design features.
Sold in quantities of 3.
*Please allow a couple of extra days for shipping. These heads are hand-finished upon order.