The BloodRing will provide two additional bleeder blades that will not impede penetration through heavy bone but will keep the wound channel from closing. All new Evolutions Single Bevel 2.0 series will accommodate the optional BloodRing. All heads are hand stropped before shipping.
Cutting width of 1.1875”
Blade length of 1.36”
Blade thickness of .070”
- S7 Tool Steel heat treated to a perfect blend of durability and sharpen-ability.
- 28-deg single bevel from the centerline creates a razor-sharp cutting edge with a proper twist rate.
- Tip-to-tail ferrule design increases strength and reduces tip curl.
- Oversized ferrule ending to increase wound opening diameter during “S” pattern path. This also places more weight down the centerline for improved flight.
- 4-way Cut On Contact Tip reduces skip angle and aids in splitting bones.
- Ceramic finish for a slick surface to aid in penetration and corrosion.
- Spin tested for trueness.
- Hand-finished and hunt-ready.
- Packaged matched Weight. +/- 5g.
- Patent Pending design features.
Sold in quantities of 3.
*Please allow a couple of extra days for shipping. These heads are hand-finished upon order.